Each limited ingredient recipe is free of meat by-products, grain, corn, soy, white potatoes, colors and artificial flavors. Our kibble is baked to lock in flavor and crunchy texture.
- Each recipe has only 4 or 5 key ingredients: (1) high-quality meat protein, (2) fiber-rich pulses, (1) grain-free carbohydrate and (1) healthy fat.
- These true LID recipes have a single-source of meat-based protein, which makes them great for dogs with food sensitivities.
- The lineup features three adult maintenance diets and two specific-needs diets (Large Breed & Light)
You can make homemade dog food in minutes with our pre-prepped and dehydrated market produce. Each bag of mix includes the right combination of protein, fat, fiber, moisture, vitamins, and minerals to ensure that your dog is getting a complete-and-balanced meal every time.
- Each bag of mix includes dehydrated ingredients they’ll love and you recognize like carrots, broccoli, sweet potato, spinach, and pumpkin. We pre-cook our pulse ingredients for better digestibility.
- These nutritionally dense recipes allow you to make homemade dog food without the guesswork.
- Three recipe options include air-dried meats in the bag, which means all you need is water. Great for on the go.
- One Garden Vegetables recipe allows you to choose the protein. Great for rotation diets.
Each delicious, homestyle meal is made with whole, shredded meats and vegetables. Free of meat by-products, grain, corn, soy, white potatoes, colors and artificial flavors, every can is complete-and-balanced and ready-to-serve.
- You can choose from a variety of protein options: beef, turkey, chicken and salmon, lamb, and chicken liver.
- Your dog will love the taste, and you will love that you can see the whole meats and fruits or veggies in each serving – ingredients you recognize like chicken, carrots, pumpkin, and lamb.
- Each flavorful, slow-cooked meal is prepared in a human-grade facility, like you would make it at home.